The Definition: Addiction is the condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or involved in something.
The Warning: The following activity has proven to be addicting, please proceed with caution.
The Disclaimer: No word was harmed in the writing of this blog… just abused a little.
Son: “Mom, we had to make up sentences for the word ‘opus’ this week.
Mom: “Really? What did you come up with?”
Son (slight smile at corner of mouth): “Don’t make me kick you in the opus” and “Who threw up opus all over the floor”.
- Oh, I think I swallowed my opus!
- Look at that man’s opus gut.
- Would you like to buy my opus?
- I’m in opus without you.
- I think I just broke my opus.
- Sorry ma’am, I have to perform an emergency opus-ectomy
- You know what I think? I think you can kiss my opus!
- I would bet my opus on it.
- Shut your opus!
- Honey, could you please pass the fried opus?
- Get your head out of your opus and get in the game!
- What’s in your opus?
- What the opus are you doing?
- Mind you own opus.
- Look, a rare-winged opus!
- Do you feel opus, punk? Well, do ya?
The Thank you: To all opus contributors (I think you know who you are). Please seek professional help.
The Moral: Never deny humor; even especially the addicting kind.
Please leave your opus in the comments below. Thank you.